GSU students, faculty, and staff may check-out multimedia equipment, audio-visual equipment, laptops, iPad and other items at no charge. Instructional technology based equipment is available for a seven day check out. Equipment may be checked out and returned anytime during normal operating hours. This is a free service provided by the Instructional Technology Center.
1. Valid PantherCard with valid panther number.
2. Valid GSU Email Address.
3. Valid Phone number.
1. Equipment may be reserved up to 2 days in advance.
2. Only equipment in stock may be reserved.
3. Reservations must be completed in person.
Check-Out Period of One Week
- The loan period for equipment is seven days but may be renewed for an additional seven days.
- Back-to-back reservations are not permitted.
- If equipment is returned late you will be fined $5.00 per day payable by cash or money order only. Please help us give you our best service by sharing equipment fairly.
- Only full-time faculty are granted the authority by Property Control to check-out more than one piece of equipment.
- All of our laptops are protected by security software. We do not take requests to load additional software titles.
- We make every effort to keep our equipment in good repair, please let us know if you experience any problems.
- Please do not attempt to fix the problem yourself.
- Lost Stolen or Damaged Media Equipment Policy
Late, Loss, Damaged Equipment
Users are responsible for the loss or damage of any equipment and will be charged for replacements or repairs.